It hurts a little that we are not going to be there live, but still wish all the competitors the best of luck this weekend in West Palm. First up for the individuals is "Jackie" a kick butt girl.
Did you know that every movement we do shares 5 things? We call them the unchanging elements of functional movements.
1) Midline stability/ maintenance of the natural spinal curve
2) Posterior Chain Engagement using the large muscle of the glutes, hamstring, calves, and back
3) Derived from Core to extremity
4) Active shoulders are required to perform them correctly
5) Each passes through multiple joint full range of Motion
You are now ready for final Jeopardy
Speaking of Kick butt girls.
MOD: Gymnastic Practice (Pistols are a good idea and try to get upside down)
WOD: We want to salute Maija before she leaves. She has been kicking butt at CFHP for some time now. Before she goes we want to make a WOD with her make on it, so that we can always remember.
Pistols (Alternating total reps)
KB Swings (70/53)